Future teachers receive honors
Kappa Delta Pi International Honor Society in Education welcomed 13 new members Tuesday in the John B. Coleman Library.
Omar Babers, Laura Ann Bolt, Whitney Harris, Whitney Hobbs, Jessica Hurd, Cathyrn Johnson, Dianitza Joseph, Rachel Madison, Donte Miller, Shonari Mondesir, Stoney Owens, Donald Sidney and Brent Watson were all inducted by president Stephanie McKinnis.
Members currently involved in the teaching field gave insight to the future educators.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
Recent PV Panther News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR PV PANTHER NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST PV PANTHER NEWS
- igma Gamma Rho brings attention to HIV and AIDs on National HIV and AIDs...
- Carl Blair strides toward tremendous goals
- Grambling snatches third win in two seasons against the Panthers
- Love or lust relationship seminar educates students on love
- Why do we?
- Congresswoman speaks to students about empowerment
- Leisure activity turns into new organization on campus
RECENT PV PANTHER CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- A New Prescription for Finding the Right Doctor
- Be on the Lookout for These Invasive Species
- It's Official: Women Are the Decision-Makers Even When It...
- Where the Jobs Are: Why Relocating May Be the Best Option
- Value of Education Brings Success Among Unique Student...
- Is Faith Really a Good Thing?
- Are Workers Taking Enough Time to Understand Their...
- Save Now With Proven High-Efficiency Gas Wall-Hung Boiler
- Some Jobs Really Are a Pain in the Back
- Are Your Investments Doomed by Overfunded Public Markets?
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- 5 DAYS ONLY! Semi Annual Consignment Sale!
- Leading Digital Strategists Transform Digital Marketing In Business and Academia
- USA NETWORK AND VERIZON CHARACTERS UNITE COLLEGE TOUR TO VISIT SEVEN CAMPUSES ACROSS THE COUNTRY, ENGAGING STUDENTS TO COMBAT DISCRIMINATION AND DATING ABUSE
- OH HONEY ARE “SINCERELY YOURS” WITH NEW EP // HONDA CIVIC TOUR
- Mercedes-Benz Financial Services wants you to help “Drive Our Future”